Without the generous help of supporters and donors, Smt. Lilavati Mohanlal Shah (Billimorawala) Eye Hospital, will not be able to provide eye care services to the needy people in India and abroad.
At Smt. Lilavati Mohanlal Shah (Billimorawala) Eye Hospital,, no contribution is too small. Every contribution goes a long way in making better and brighter world for those who need eye care.
While giving is best done as an act of pure human love, we appreciate that tax benefits will help you stretch your contributions even further. Contributions to the participating organisations are eligible for the following tax benefits:
Benefits of Supporting Us
u/s 80G of the IT Act – upto 50% of your donation is deductible from your gross income.
The support we receive from enlightened individuals is extremely valuable to us, as it enables us to work without restraint towards our mission for healthy vision.
To contribute to our cause,
Please Call Us on: +91 2637 251458
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Bank Account Information
Name of the Bank: HDFC Bank
FCRA A/C No. : 1351170000016
Swift code :HDFCINBB
IFSC code : HDFC0000135
- The Rotary Foundation – U.S.A.
- G. H. Bhakta Foundation – Mahuva, Gujarat
- Reliance Foundation, Mumbai
- Jinendra Foundation – London
- Shri Prajapati Association – London
- D.B. Soham – London.
- Smt. Shantaben and Bhikhubhai Patel Family
- Mahendra Brothers Exports Pvt. Ltd.
- Shree Samast Leuva Patidar Samaj,Tighara, Navsari
- Wembley Satsang Mandal – London.
- Tarasadia Foundation – U.K.
- Shri Leuva Patidar Samaj – U.K.
- Shri Mandhata Samaj – U.S.A. / U.K.
- Japanese Federation of Senior Citizen’s Club – Japan
- Bharat Welfare Trust – Ahmedabad
- Dr. Hasu Naik – Rotary Club of Windsor Club- Cananda
- Bhikha Vallabh Charity – Khadsupa
- Lala Bhavan Charity – Khadsupa
- Dorab Tata Trust – Mumbai
- Shri Matiya Patidar Samaj – Navsari
- The Surat District Co. Op. Milk Producers Union Ltd. (SUMUL Dairy)